September 5, 2009
The Avonni Awards are acknowledgements to those who develop innovative projects and create values for their companies, institutions and communities. It’s the largest event of its kind in Chile, which are awarded 20 categories covering the whole national life, both private and public. It is organized by El Mercurio journal, the Foro Innovación (Innovation Forum) and TVN.
On September 3, 2009, Mr. Mario Reyes received the Avonni Award in the category of Sciences for Avance Biotechnologies, a company that develops new technologies for agriculture and industries such as fungicides, bactericides and enzymes to prevent the deseeding of grapes. These products meet the new requirements of import markets for Chilean agricultural products and meet the needs of agricultural management, respecting the limits of traceability and safety.
Note: These video are in Spanish.
Ceremony of the Avonni Awards 2009. Mr. Mario Reyes appears at 53:28.
- Biological pest control
- Fish transport
- Food industry
- Invention patents
- Multipurpose serums
- Restorative biocosmetics
- Saprolegnia sp.
- Scientific collaboration
- Training courses
- Highlights: X International Seminar Tobacco, Integral Management and Innovations
- Features and benefits of Bioshave on the AquaTIC journal (Spain)
- Presentation of Mario Reyes at TEDx Concepción
- TEDx Concepción invites you to listen to Mario Reyes in the talk of his life
- The work of Mario Reyes in biological pest control is highlighted by Redagrícola magazine
Get the latest articles in your email.