October 20, 2010
Innovation and development continues in our team: Mario Reyes has made the market entry of a new patented product with bactericidal, bacteriostatic and fungicidal properties using two living species of Trichoderma, together with a hydroalcoholic extract of Rubus sp. This innovative product helps to protect plants, soil, seeds, fruits and trees against damage from insect pests and pathogens that affect the quality and health of agricultural and ornamental crops.
The commitment from Full House to the community is aimed again to the development of innovative technologies and final products through the use and application of biotechnology, allowing the production of organic and free-of-traces products, with high efficiency and environmental compatibility.
- Biological pest control
- Fish transport
- Food industry
- Invention patents
- Multipurpose serums
- Restorative biocosmetics
- Saprolegnia sp.
- Scientific collaboration
- Training courses
- Highlights: X International Seminar Tobacco, Integral Management and Innovations
- Features and benefits of Bioshave on the AquaTIC journal (Spain)
- Presentation of Mario Reyes at TEDx Concepción
- TEDx Concepción invites you to listen to Mario Reyes in the talk of his life
- The work of Mario Reyes in biological pest control is highlighted by Redagrícola magazine
Get the latest articles in your email.