January 6, 2011
Source: Tiempo Seguro magazine (ACHS)
The study of nanotechnology involves the design, creation, synthesis, manipulation and application of new materials, devices and systems through a molecular rearrangement that allows exploiting characteristics and properties of matter that are not possible to obtain in higher dimensions.
Nanotechnology is born under the premise of the physicist Richard Feynman, Nobel Prize in Physics and considered the father of nanoscience, who proposed “to make products based on a rearrangement of atoms and molecules”, a premise that has inspired the development of new materials to expand the frontiers of research and product development of more and better capabilities.
Under this scope, the following article published by Tiempo Seguro magazine of the Chilean Safety Association (ACHS) discusses the progress and achievements in nanotechnology, among which stands out the 0.2 µm copper powder developed by Mario Reyes, General Manager of Full House S. A.
Download article (Spanish, PDF format, 120 KB):Read the entire article
- Biological pest control
- Fish transport
- Food industry
- Invention patents
- Multipurpose serums
- Restorative biocosmetics
- Saprolegnia sp.
- Scientific collaboration
- Training courses
- Highlights: X International Seminar Tobacco, Integral Management and Innovations
- Features and benefits of Bioshave on the AquaTIC journal (Spain)
- Presentation of Mario Reyes at TEDx Concepción
- TEDx Concepción invites you to listen to Mario Reyes in the talk of his life
- The work of Mario Reyes in biological pest control is highlighted by Redagrícola magazine
Get the latest articles in your email.